This free service is for people from any back ground, dealing with divorce for any reason. This FREE community service is designed to help the hurting. We are not going to pass judgement, or try to change your mind if that is not what you want.
Instead, we will….
* Counsel children or adults who are struggling, before, during, or after divorce
* Counsel couples who desire to prevent divorce and provide marriage enrichment tools
* Aid couples who need mediation during divorce
* Counsel toward healing after divorce
Please use the contact page to let us know if you are interested. You can fill out the form, or use any of the methods of contact listed to reach out any time of day or night.
The landscape of marriage has dramatically changed over time and the sacred covenant God created is under attack. Statistics highlight the current conditions in America:
- The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%
- The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%
- The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%
While some predict a decrease in the divorce rate, many attribute this potential trend to the Millennial generation and their acceptance of cohabitation:
- 78% of young adults (18-29) say it’s acceptable for an unmarried couple to live together.
Simply stated, young couples are wanting a partner without the legal contract.