We show love and appreciation for First Responders every month.
We know that First Responders are under a great deal of pressure, and experiencing trauma can be a common occurrence in their line of work.
We realize that they have a great deal of influence in our community, and that the work they do will impact somebodies life in a meaningful way on at least a daily basis.
Therefore, we desire to show them love in effort to empower them to serve from an emotionally healthy place at least, or a a spiritually healthy place, if they will give us that chance.
The First Responders We Serve
- Local Police
- Local Fire Fighters
- Local EMT
- Local Emergency Room Workers
- Local Child Welfare Case Workers
How do we serve them?
Through the generous donation of large quantities of soda from a ministry partner, we are able to drop off a few cases a month to all the local stations in our area.
We simply go in, let them know we appreciate them, offer them some prayer, and leave them with the soda care packages.
This does not take up very much of our time, but it makes a very meaningful impact on those we serve.
Want to get involved?
You can join the team in one of these ways:
- Take one of our soda care packages to a First Responder (we can help you select a station unless your heart burns for one specifically) once per month.
- Help to prepare the soda care packages for the delivery team.
- Help to coordinate the distribution by giving the delivery team their destination assignments.
Use the contact form at the link below to tell us how you want to get involved.