Through the generous donations of a ministry partner, we have access to as much soda as we could ever need.
We make Care Packages filled with a variety of items. These may include food, drinks, or household items that everybody needs. These Care Packages also include information to help the non-believer to learn more about Jesus, and information to help people who are disconnected from a church family to get connected to ours.
We give these Care Packages out a number of ways.
- To our neighbors: Just ask for as many as you need, and we will give them to you to pass out to your neighbors.
- To our congregation: We use this resource to provide congregation care, as we have many in our group who live in poverty.
- To those we have identified as needing care: We have a care package delivery team who will go to local destinations assigned to them. These destinations are chosen from the list of folks who have invited us to care for them by either filling out a Connection Card when joining our Gathering, or by registering for one of our other outreach programs. The delivery person will offer prayer and additional care when making the delivery, which can often result in deeper care opportunities.
- To ministry partners: We offer these to any other Christian ministry or church so that they can do the same. We do not put in our church information unless there is cause, but otherwise it is our desire to help those other ministries connect their neighbors to their own programs.
- Gospel Gift Bags: These gift bags are similar to the Care Packages, except they contain less soda, and are designed to hang on a door knob. This lets us put out a higher volume at a time when we do major events or street canvasing.
If you, or anybody you know, would like some Care Packages for your ministry projects, just let us know! You can speak with a church leader or use the contact page to reach us right away.
We could use your help. There are a number of ways you could get involved.
- Join the Care Package delivery team
- Help assemble Care Packages
- Help distribute Care Packages to those who order through our public Care Package ministry
- Help organizing the Care Package delivery destinations and coordinating with the delivery team
If you are interested in getting involved, just mention it to a church leader or use the contact page to reach us right away!