“Empowering a diverse church family to share the love of Jesus with future family members”
Reach The Lost
Raise Up Disciples
Send Out Leaders
All that we do and say is oriented around these matters, as they are of the highest importance to us.
We are a very community driven church. This value expresses itself in two primary ways.
- Our commitment to community services and outreach so that our neighbors will know God’s love through acts of service, no matter what differences there may be in what we believe.
- Our commitment to each other, as in our church family, and how we invest in the spiritual and emotional health of our spiritual brothers and sisters.
We Commit: To being totally transparent in all areas. Therefore we open all books and meetings to any who would inquire
We Commit: To being fully accountable. Therefore, there is no one single person with full authority, and there is no one committee or group that can act without scrutiny.
Metrics of Success
These are the metrics we use to determine if we are a successful church. Notice that we chose not to use the standard metrics of many churches, which typically involves measuring budgets, buildings, and head counts.
- Are we engaging the community? In other words, would our neighbors care if we closed based on the impact we have had on our community?
- Are we penetrating lostness? In other words, are souls being saved as a result of our investments?
- Are we raising up disciples? In other words, are believers growing in spiritual maturity to look more like Jesus?
We believe that if a church can say no to any one of those three things, they are failing as a church. However, for our church, we would add one more metric. This one more may not be for every church, but it is a metric for the success of our church
- Are we raising up leaders who can be sent out to do ministry outside of our own church?
Church Business Docs
See the links below if you would like to learn more about the nuts and bolts in how we operate the church as an organization.